My lovely 12-shaft, 14-treadle Louët Spring countermarche loom is looking for its next weaving paradise! Sadly, I am having to say goodbye to a very lovely loom because I just don’t have room to house all my weaving companions!! The shed on this loom is just tremendous and it’s really easy to use.
Here are all the details: (images from top left, 14 treadles; heddles; bottom from left, countermarche system; detachable sectional warp and second back beam with cross sticks and warp sticks; 3 reeds.)
- 12 shaft Louët Spring (countermarche), 14 treadles, 90cm (35 3/8”) weaving width.
- Very good condition.
- Two warp beams, second back beam, second beam sectional attachment included.
- 3 reeds (4, 10, 12 dpi).
- Over 120 tie-up connections each in both short and long ties.
- Approximately 200 heddles per shaft.
- Warp sticks and cross (lease) sticks.
- 2 large boat shuttles with 10 pirns.
- Selection of yarn also included.
2950€ Buyer to collect from SW France.
Please email me at email@example.com